Friday 9 August 2013

A little birdie told me.............

Hello dear followers, firstly I apologise for not returning with my last project finished !  I procrastinate far too much , I need my knuckles rapped......tut tut naughty girl ! The trouble is that I have so much creative energy that I flit from one project to another, so please forgive me......So enough waffle, here is a little something I have made for my Grandaughter as a gift for passing her swimming certificate.....Ella-mae, I love you so much ,well done sweetheart.........


My watercolour background with a myriad of different stitches and mostly perle threads


I just love the colours and the simplicity of this little embroidery !


I have also started a geometric Canvaswork design....take a look


This sort of needlework really intrigues me and is such fun to do !
So watch this one grow.............
I am off again on holiday tomorrow....We are going to Woodland Leisure Theme Park in Devon and taking Ella-mae with us, boy are we gonna have fun !!!
Hope to show you something on my return......Wherever you are and whatever you do, have a great week.......Thank you for popping into my world, I do appreciate it 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh almost forgot......This is my grandson Toby,
such an intelligent little boy, dont you think !!


Love you little man !





9 comments:

  1. Your stitching is always so lovely and creative, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris....What a lovely gift for Ella and something she can treasure....gorgeous colours and beautiful stitching as always..
    Have a great time with Ella in Devon, hope the weather is kind to you...we delivered our grandies back today....

    hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece of work and something to treasure. Enjoy your week in Devon, good weather, good food and above all good fun. Keep crafting. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Chris, beautiful work as usual.
    Have a great week away and a fab time.
    Having a rest from my blog for a few days as I only have pictures of Daisy which I am not putting on the WWW just a couple on local Facebook.

    Luv Mike and Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful little embroidery, have fun on your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are celebrating the young ones in your family with beautiful things. Love the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always beautiful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Your technique of watercolour and embroidery...i must try one day

    ReplyDelete