Saturday 15 October 2011

Embroidery commission.....Just to let you know !!!

Hi people, I have been asked to do an embroidery, which shall be taking up a lot of my time ! So obviously my papercraft will be taking a back seat for a little while !! I shall still be posting occasionally on my progress, for those of you who may be interested in fine embroidery ?  I shall still comment on the awesome talent that my blog friends have (JACQUELINE, ANNE FORREST, COOPS, SHIRL, EILEEN and my other blogging friends TREV, MIKE, DAISY AND HOLLY AND SUSIE QUEUE) thank you all  !!
I will be back, just in a different genre for now.....have a wonderful weekend dear friends
love and hugs
chris R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I love stitch work. Can't wait to see what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's wishing you success with your embroidery work, I shall keep a watch on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best in your new venture. Give Max a hug from us. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss, gee aren't you so creative, I would love to see your embroidery project when you are done with it....No worries stop by when you can..... Tell Max I said woof woof too...
    Hugs my friend......

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya chris.i will look forward to seeing your embroidery :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete