Thursday 10 February 2011

S B TAG

This is my second posting today !! I finished this last night and thought that i might as well put it up today !!! A dear friend of mine S.B., who makes the most gorgeous tags http://scrumplescrunch.blogspot.com/ has inspired me to have a go !! Thanks sue !!!!
  I used Gesso on the larger tag and stamped chinese text 'happiness' and some other chinese symbols into the wet Gesso and let it dry! Then i inked it with memento inks
and applied some gold rub-on, to show the texture. The smaller tag, i inked with memento inks, stamped some text over the colour. I then added a nice base to lay the punched flowers on, added a lovely sepia photo,and finished it off with some ribbons and a brad, not too bad for a first effort tag. I shall enter this into the Tag Tuesday challenge !!

9 comments:

  1. Amazing tag Chris a stunning little project.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me stop and go hmmmmm! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning Tag Chris, I am thrilled that you have entered Tag Tuesday it is so much fun.
    I just love your background, your little image and the script and..... oh darn I love the whole thing.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is just beautiful! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tag, Chris. Fabulously embellished with such great detail. Thanks for
    sharing it at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful TAG.. Love all those layers..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous!! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Chris... Sue is very inspiring isn't she and I have the privilege of knowing her for real!!!! Lives not far from me.

    ReplyDelete